Major Revision not accessible from Logix Designer

Milestogo

Hello, I have a curious problem of mismatch between RSLINX and Logix Designer regarding the major revision of a device.

Gear:
*Logix Designer V32
*1756-L84E (V32.14)
*Stratix 5700 1783-BMS10CGP (V12.004)

When I'm connecting to the Stratix with RSLinx Classic, I get all informations as usual.

But when trying to add the Stratix as a Ethernet Module on my PLC config, the choice of major revision doesn't go up to 12 (maximum being 10).

I tried uploading the EDS from device (RSLinx). But Logix Designer won't update the EDS to match the major revision V12.

Any clue anyone ? Thanks in advance!

mismatch.png

I think you need to download and install the latest Stratix Add-On-Profile from Rockwell to get firmware rev 12 to show up.

Thanks benaiahhenry,

it was exactly it : I downloaded and installed the Stratix AOP (latest) from Rockwell and then it worked.

Problem solved, Thank you