Omron CX programmer language

Jirrr

Hi,
I have a machine programmed in cx-programmer...manufacturer provided me with source code because I need make a few changes,but problem is that coment are unreadable...they should be in chinese,but they looks like in attachment...thanks a lot

cx prog.jpg

change your computer languange and region to target languange (i dont know if it is japanese or chinese, or other symbolic languange). then re-read from PLC.

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I have got a plc program developed in CX programmer which was originally commented in Chinese/Taiwanese. Now the comments which are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new to the OMRON PLC and structural text language, I am trying to make a self resetting timer but could not figure it out. Any...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call Ladder Instructions from a structured text program? I can see several functions in the autocomplete...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom