CIP Read Data Service (programmation)

lije

hi,
I'm trying to develop my own application to communicate with Contrologix via Ethernet/IP.

For this, i used the CIP Read Data Service (#4C) to commnunicate with an ethIP product, but i can't figure how to use this service with unconnected messaging (when i send a msg, and scan it with wireshark, the message request service in the CIP part is shown as "Open Connection") . i used the docs from AB (Logix 5000 Data Acces), but it seems that this service can be used only with connected messaging ...
I can't find an EthIP packet example using this service neither :angr:

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks !

Similar Topics

Hello forum members. I was hoping if you guys can help me understand why this CIP instruction is error out with this code 16#000C.
Replies
Views
Guys, I need help configuring an MSG on a ControlLogix processor. I'm using a "CIP Data Table Read" message type. I'm not sure how to setup...
Replies
Views
Hello all: I have use 4C and 4D services to read/write atomic data or array from/to CLX5000 successfully.Now i want to read UDT(user defined...
Replies
Views
hello all: I want to read more data in a tcp packet using 4C(open connection).According to the AB logix data access manual: the read data...
Replies
Views
hello: I want to read data with CIP MSG without RSLinx. My program flow is :opensession->register session->connection(forward open),then i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom