a.b pv 600 touch screen

arsastry2000

Allenbradley PV 600 showing error 31.i have recycled the power in vain.How to get it displaying the data screen back.and why the error 31 always present.what shall i do?

I think from memory (haven't checked the manual), it is a 'STUCK KEY' test. So either there is a bit of gunk on the screen, or possibily a section of the screen has become damaged (we've had them before damaged by direct sunlight).

Hope this helps. (y)

use some compressed air in the back of it in the top vent holes with the power disconnected from it, worked for me. make sure your air is dry.

Similar Topics

How does one get past the password requirement to access the setup (configuration) screen when the user name and password are lost/not known...
Replies
Views
I have installed PV600 touch screen on a RIO link as a last rack on PLC5-40E. The problem that I have is that updates very slow. I'm sending a few...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me if a panelview 600 with ethernet port can be connected directly to a mirologix 1100 plc, and if so, how do you set up the...
Replies
Views
Hi: How can I change, in a PV600 with touch screen, the language of my application (buttons, text, etc.) ? Is there any button to change the...
Replies
Views
I have a PV 600 color touch screen on one of our new machines and everything works fine but I have created a maintained button along with the rest...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom