MSG Compactlogix to Compactlogix

I had the same Issue, I double checked the lists to make sure all data types were the same.

I found that when I imported the user-defined data structure I changed the name (that is when it did not work)

When I imported the user-defined data structure the second time I left the name alone, and it worked.

Take a look under the Controller properties, then Capacity tab. See if the ethernet nodes used to close to maximum? Then also see if your memory capacity is below the total by a meg? This way you can be sure if your not running out of memory or ethernet nodes.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if is possible to read data out of a ProfaceHMI/PLC into a CompactLogix PLC? I have a bunch of OEM machines on our plant floor...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys Having some trouble again with message path, I thought I had these figured out but I've not been able to get this one working. I...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project currently that is requiring me to log a username and a and number. I need to MSG a string file, the username, and an INT...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to setup a MSG connection (which I'm not familiar to) between a CompactLogix CPU (L310ER) and a Micrologix 1400 CPU. At the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Can two PLCs on two different subnets pass data via CIP MSG Read Instructions? I would be using the HMS Fl3xy NAT 1:1 feature to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom