RS logix 500 still in grace mode

adienib

Relicensed Factory Talk with Rockwell after hard drive failure but RS logix does not see this. It still gives warning that my grace period is about to expire......20 hours left. Any help greatly appreciated Thanks Adrian

welcome to the forum.

since you had a hard drive failure, reinstall the software and go through the relicense procedure. it's been a long time and i can be wrong, i think there is a rehost option for such an event. contact your local rep and talk to the software guru. if you have a tech connect contract, they can issue you a new license. you can go onsite and generate a new license, i would get their help, much faster. i have had t do that in the past on several pc's. ps, you cannot back date the pc.
james