Micro830 cant connect after firmware update

45-Jacob

Hi all,

we've recently shifted one of our Micro830 PLCs from one project to another, when loading the new program i was prompted to do a firmware update, part way through after the unit reset itself (as part of the firmware update) it appears to have become unresponsive to the USB port.

i can see it under AB_VBP-1 but it doesn't let me select it (ok button is greyed out)

any help would be greatly appreciated

-Jacob

just thought id add i've tried resetting the firmware using controlFlash and it says that the device doesn't match the catalog number, seems the firmware has blanked what model PLC it is, is there a way to factory reset these PLCs?

reset within the firmware menu of CCW just tells me a similar thing about the device not matching the device in the project.