A visit to the light bulb factory

Amazing set of purpose-built machinery. Think of the hours of design, drafting, prototype testing and assembly in that plant!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIN3qIOX2co

Vintage "How It's Made" style videos are one of my favourite YouTube rabbit holes to go down, as well as the old educational videos on technical subjects. They make things much easier to understand, as opposed to a lot of videos these days that can come across like the Turboencabulator videos.

I just watched How its Made yesterday on glass. My biggest take away was the ribbon machines they made bulbs on were so efficient that 16 of them supplied the demand for bulbs for the whole planet.

Similar Topics

Hi, if anyone in Melbourne Australia has Ignition running their plant, can I come and visit? Possibly willing to travel slightly further for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying to link a webvisitHMI to my PCWorx project. To make this easier for the users Phoenix made it possible to import your...
Replies
Views
My latest project is a large scale retrofit on an existing CLX system, that has been in place for a number of years and has had MANY undocumented...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. In early June I am taking a road trip from Denver to Florida to get to RSTechEd (not sure of the exact route yet as it will be...
Replies
Views
I have done the searches and the closest to what I was looking for was here- Low-pass Filter . But still no help. My case- About a year ago I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom