1769 L16ER. I/O module not connected

Oakland

CompactLogix 1769-L16ER
Studio 5000 30.14
I/O modules: 1734-IE2V, 1734-OE2V, 1734-IB8, 1734-IB8, 1734-OW4

Machine was working fine for long time. Yesterday Maintenance had problem with login out so they power off machine and power it back. After this point there is problem with I/O modules. On compact logix I/O led flashes green.
On Modules:
Modules status - Green - additionally tested and power seems to flow correctly.
Modules Network - off

Hardware was changed but still the same problem. RCPI was increased to 200ms and still nothing. PLC have problem to see modules. RSLinx can't find modules.

any suggestions ?

Edit:
PLC fault 16#0203 Connection time out

Last edited:
Is the battery fade so that program lost? If so, re-download the original program and replace a new battery. And, install EDS for this module.

Is the battery fade so that program lost? If so, re-download the original program and replace a new battery. And, install EDS for this module.

I believe something was lost/ hardware damage somewhere when they disconnected.
PLC gives minor alarm "Energy storage Fault". But this unit don't have replaceable battery.

Loaded new program. No success. Its strange that all of them are missing and even Embedded Discrete I/O have problem connecting.

I just starting working here so I am not so familiar with everything yet.