SCADA Network Vulnerability Scanning Tool

KristienP

I'm looking for a toolkit / software to scan a network for vulnerabilities. One time scan, just to see the most obvious holes in their network. They aren't complicated networks either, 1 or 2 PLCs, switches, 1 or 2 computers. Computers are most likely sitting on the internet behind an ISP modem and no firewall.

Most of what I've found so far is large services that require dedicated servers and a subscription that is thousands of dollars per year. I am willing to pay for the tool, just what I've found so far is WAY more than I need.

You can also try "Slitheris" to find all the devices and a lot of information on most of the devices. I am stunned at the amount of info it pulls.
https://www.komodolabs.com/ip-scanner/
It will not show holes, but it WILL find everything on the network.
It is free for up to 50 devices, but it does not really care about the amount when you run it.

You can also try "Slitheris" to find all the devices and a lot of information on most of the devices. I am stunned at the amount of info it pulls.
https://www.komodolabs.com/ip-scanner/
It will not show holes, but it WILL find everything on the network.
It is free for up to 50 devices, but it does not really care about the amount when you run it.

The licensing is unclear. The free download will do one subnet (192.168.1.x), but the 256 license also does one subnet? What about the higher tiers, 1000 devices...is four subnets? I couldn't find a good explanation on the different license levels. It does seem to pull A LOT of info for each device though. More so than Advanced IP Scanner (FREE) does.

The licensing is unclear. The free download will do one subnet (192.168.1.x), but the 256 license also does one subnet? What about the higher tiers, 1000 devices...is four subnets? I couldn't find a good explanation on the different license levels. It does seem to pull A LOT of info for each device though. More so than Advanced IP Scanner (FREE) does.

I used to use Advanced IP Scanner till I found Slitheris....it tells you wan more.
When I run Slitheris it shows all the subnets, and you just click on the drop down for that range.