Error exporting Alarm configuration

praiserq

Good day
Am currently having issues with exporting alarm and event setup in my factorytalk view studio. The following AlarmEport errors is returned

"The following errors occurred during the export of the alarm configuration to the file 'C:\user\plantAlarm.xls'.

Error creating Excel XML file. Cause: ']' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 18, position.
This status file ' AlarmExoortErrors.txt' can be found at 'C:\users"

Can someone please help out?
Find attached snapshot of the errors

Thanks

IMG_20210508_090924_0.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am not able to Export a TAGs from Studio 5000 (Logix designer), When my Program is Open and i can see all the tags in Navigation Bar...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Can anybody tell me how to export tag from Cimplicity 8.0 V ? I have attached error with screen shot also. Kindly provide me...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom