RS View 32 Data logging

Hello All,

We have a RS View 32 SCADA system running.. In that I had created a data log mode/file for recording certain number of Boolean tags.
The method I had used is to log the tag when change occurs..
What I am getting is the date and time when the tag value becomes one..
But my requirement is to record the time duration for which the tag value remains 1..
What necessary change I have to made in my current data model..

I am not aware if you can accomplish this just using data log.

Data logging is just for data logging . :)

However you have several ways to achieve what you need.

If you use CompactLogix or ControlLogix you can use GSV to get system time and do time calculations as you wish, after that log the result together with your boolean value.

Other thing you can do is use derived tags and/or vba to get system time from PC, use expression to calculate your interval, store into a memory tag and after that log.