Plc with Arduino

hasait

hi Friends , please i have plc FX2N and i have Arduino mega, i have too ttl-rs232, i have cable rs232, i want conecte Arduino to plc , if i active for example pin 7, active output Q0 of plc and if i active input of plc X0 active ouput of Arduino pin8, i use programme FLOWCODE for Arduino, and gx developer for plc fx2n.
thank you

hi Friends

Hi

i have plc FX2N and i have Arduino mega

I'm not familiar with the FX2N. It appears to be a mitsubishi PLC.
I'm trying to understand what you want to do, so that some other member of the forum that is more familiar with the FX2N can perhaps help you

i have too ttl-rs232, i have cable rs232, i want conecte Arduino to plc

This sounds like you want the PLC and the arduino to communicate on RS232. It appears that you can program the FX2N as a modbus master and use a modbus slave program on the Arduino. That's just 5 minutes of google searches ... I have no experience to share:(

if i active for example pin 7, active output Q0 of plc and if i active input of plc X0 active ouput of Arduino pin8

So you want to copy the outputs of the arduino to the inputs of the PLC, and copy the outputs of the PLC to the inputs of the arduino? Once you have communications running this should be quite simple to achieve.

i use programme FLOWCODE for Arduino, and gx developer for plc fx2n

I use arduino but not with FLOWCODE. I guess I'm not much help there either!

first of all the FX2N is the old model and the port is 422 and is used for programming & I believe you would need to use the MC protocol which is quite a task. There are two types of add ons for 232 an add on that fits to the left of the processor and a 232 IF interface that sits to the right just like an I/O card.
These can be set up to a number of protocols and the easiest is ASCII. however as the "2N is now defunct the new version is the FX3 but almost identical.
Here is the link to communications:
http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy992d69901/jy992d69901e.pdf

Hi friends, yes I want to communicate arduino to plc Mitsubishi fx2n, but I dont know how, about rs232, or rs485,... if I push button of input of plc X0, active output of Arduino pin 7,or pin8, is equal....

I dont know if I can send picture of the plc, is 2N-B-52MR, and cable is (DealMux RS232 a RS422 cable adaptador para Mitsubishi)