cable pin-out

rmonroe

R
I am looking for the upload/download cable or cable pin-out print for the Allen-Bradley P/N 1747-DTAM Ser B. I do have the manual for the DTAM, but only information it has is on the communication cable between the PLC and the DTAM unit. This unit is NOT the Micro DTAM, which is a different cable.

I would appreciate any information...I would like to make my own cable.

From the DTAM Programming Software Manual:

You need an upload/download cable (Catalog No. 2707-NC2) or (Catalog
No. 2707- NC5) to connect the computer to the DTAM Plus or DTAM Micro
communications port. If you have a DTAM Plus Remote I/O version with
only a printer port, you will need to use cable (Catalog No. 2707-NC2) with a gender adapter. Refer to the DTAM Plus/Micro User Manuals for download/upload cabling information.

Google provided:

Manual with pinouts

See figure 11