Job Openings

In SC/NC its would be considered good pay for 40hrs a week... but I am sure in NYC, Bay Area, Seattle etc it may not be close to a decent living wage.

Maybe this is why I have not been able to hire anyone.... o_O

Speak to your rep. small donation and you too can have an H1B worker and treat terribly and hold the visa over them.

So if I understand h1b, you were educated here. Then came to work here.
Worked too much then went back to Mars?

I couldn’t resist

That’s how most people play the dirty game with H1B workers. ****** way to depress wages and salaries for people of your own country. The H1B program needs to choke and die on its own vomit.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a backup from a Series 7000 Cognex camera. I am trying to restore and see the vision tools used in the job. Can I restore those...
Replies
Views
hello i'm not good at english, please understand i just found this website from googling, while i was looking for how to use program(from m340)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a programming background but have never used a PLC. I have what I think is a simple automation project however Im not sure of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom