Addressing VIPA

5tomboy

Hi guys, cold you help me, please, does anyone know, how works addressing of VIPA modul? The marker "M 26.6" is not set, because "MD 1032" is still "0". Its tranfered in first network from "PID 1032", there is also "0" but it must be accumulating again and again. "PID 1032" is peripheral input addressed to VIPA modul. How or where can I find, why its not accumulating number, or what are the conditions....??? Is in the VIPA some next part of program, that I am not able to see or how can I see that or what is there in this addresses, please...???
Thanks so much for any response....

Siemens L85A_2a.jpg Siemens L85A_1a.jpg

Similar Topics

I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
I have a system using Rx3I CRU320 redundant CPU with Proficy Machine Edition Software. In the hardware configuration of each CPU module, under...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a Simatic SM374 (374-sxh01-0aa0) sim module. I am using TIA portal v.18. I can't find this module in my list of hardware devices...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom