1734-IB8S Faulted in Project Tree

Bolatov

Hello
Today we had an issue in a line.
We have a network with some stations that have 1734-AENTR with 1734-IB8S for the E-Stops circuits.

We are not sure what happend but Maintenance reported that they couldn't start the line because they had e-stops that couldn't get reestablished, and reported a network fault.

We could see the I/O not responding in the PLC but the faults were not from the network itself but from the IB8S.

Reading the manual we found out that the inputs get red Because an external wiring or input circuit has been detected, but does this condition also faults the module in the I/O Project Tree?

Similar Topics

My question is regarding the number of Test outputs vs the number of inputs in a module. In the case of a 1734-IB8S card, there are 4 test...
Replies
Views
I have the impression I used to have the answer for this question, but I dont remember. I am copying the input data from a 1734 IB8 Safety module...
Replies
Views
Hello all - Preface: This is my first time working with these modules and Studio5000. I have a 1734-AENT/C setup in slot order of 1-IB8S, 2-IB8S...
Replies
Views
I'm not that well verse with the 1734-IB8S module yet and having issue with it. I wired two dual channel safety gates to an IB8S with the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a source for IB8S modules? I have a order in for 11 of these. The order was placed before Christmas. The estimated ship date...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom