S7-1200 equivalent of Pack & Go

DLMUK

Hi,

Is there a way of creating a file I can email to an end user which they can use to upload a minor program change to an S7-1200?

I'm sure I have done this a few years ago, I remember creating a Pack & Go for the HMI, but I need to do this for the PLC this time.

Thanks

One way, the expensive way, is a memory card.
The other way, going by memory, is simatic automation tool but you will need to have the same plc to download your program then back it up and send that back up to the other end to restore it also using simatic automation tool.
The license changed a while back and will have to research If there's a free version that would do backup and restore.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know the S7 equivalent of the Mitsubishi Q-Series command PLF? PLF is a one-cycle pulse on the falling edge of the input signal. See...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I'm new to the S7-200 PLC program. I need to convert the S7-200 program to S7-1200 PLC. What is the conversion for SMB28 and SMB29...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to do Modbus communications via the CB1241 RS485 Communication Board on a Siemens S71200 PLC. I am using a 1215C CPU. After...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom