upgrade problem at wincc

hello friends...i have a question...now i have wincc 6.0 with SP2 and i want to upgrade wincc with sp2 to wincc with sp4.....what should i do?do i uninstall old version and later setupp new version...or can we upgrade it automatically like small softwares?

at the first time i tried to install wincc with sp4 but it said me*** that u must setup Ms Toools security patch...and so i put the ms tools cd and started to install but at the same time an erro message occured which is " Setup cannot uptade your Windows XP files because the language installed on your system is different from the uptade language"

so i checked languages of wincc and ms tools..it was same and both of them was english....
why i had that problem?where is the false??

***MS Security Patch is not installed on this system.
For this WinCC Version, the following software is required:
WindowsXP SP 2 KB319740
Please run the installation of MS-Security Patch from your MS Tools - DVD

also my Windos xp language is Turkish...Can it relation with it?Must i install Windows Xp(english)?

what should i do?where is the false?:confused: