WinCC Flex IO Field problem

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me, I've been working a lot on this and I just can't figure it out.

I have a WinCC Flex program, and on one screen I've 5 IO Fields that work as inputs, but when I download and check the program on the panel (a MultiPanel 277 touch screen) I can only input the data on one of the IO fields, the others remain as if they were outputs, I've checked everyone of the properties of these objetcts but I can't figure out what's wrong.

I have other several screens and all my other objects (counters, buttons, symbolic IO fields, etc) work fine.

Does anyone have a clue on what do I have wrong???

Juan

The only difference I found on this IO fields is that they are not secured.

On the other ones only the admninistrator can change them, but this ones are supposed to be able to be modified by anyone.

The only difference I found on this IO fields is that they are not secured.

I had a problem like this the other day. I think I had one secured and they did not want it secured. So I unchecked the secured box. It would not work. I had to check the secured box and have a selection in the level. I think it has a default value.

Ok I looked back you need to make sure its enabled and then clear the secure box if not secured. The enabled must be checked to be able to change it.

secure.JPG

Last edited: