SLC 505 online edits playing up

As can be seen by the age of the thread, this has been an ongoing issue, and as far as I know has not had an official "fix".

Everybody who needs access to SLC/MicroLogix online editing has had to make the suggested changes to the RSLinx connections parameters, and, again, as far as I know, it causes no problems on other platforms.

I work with both Logix500 and Logix5000, and my setup has been running for over 15 years, and the changes to RSLinx configuration have been unnoticed, except that online editing became stable and consistent.

The other thing to note is that the changes don't appear to be overwritten if you update RSLinx to a later version. It was a long time ago I made those changes on my PCs, and haven't had to re-do them.

I might take that back - just checked my RSLinx Configuration and it is back to 4,2,4 : But that has got me wondering if I have ever changed those parameters on my desktop (I don't do much SLC work). I will check my laptops tomorrow and post back

Last edited: