CX-One trial version

rikster_2

Lifetime Supporting Member
I created an account on Omron's website so that I could download a trial version of the subject software. I need to see if I can get online with an Omron CP1L processor (CP1L-M60DT-D). The trial version is active for 30 days.

Does anyone know if the trial version is fully functional for program transfers to/from the PLC.

I won't hesitate to purchase the software as long as I can upload the program that is currently in the PLC. I will need the CX-One software for future support of the equipment we have in-house. My fear is that I purchase the software and there is a password that prevents me from going online and/or transfering the program to my laptop. The CP1L is still available from Omron so I have no reason to replace/upgrade the hardware. I just need to make some mods to the program without having to redevelop the logic

If it is password protected you would have to know the correct password. There is no Omron "master" password like some other brands.

If the OEM isn't still in business to get the password from it will take some doing. probably by an Omron expert, to get in the PLC