Intouch 2017 WindowViewer Failed to open

kratos1

Hello everyone.
Please help me to solve this issue with Intouch 2017. I get notice “ Failed to open Intouch Application” when I try to open my project. It was working before suddenly happen this issue. I check logger in SMC but also can not open logger. Got notice : Unable to connect to Logger . If running on Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Window XP SP2, verify that you have run the OSConfigurarion Utility to ensure correct services login….”
Thanks

20840960-4B88-4BDA-8325-51A8489C504A.jpg

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Archest logger is running and set in automatic. And I have tried to run Osconfiguration Utility, disable DEP, PAE but still can not open Logger.

Sounds like the services have an administrator level credentials problem. When you installed the software, you should have registered the services to an administrator account for which the password will never expire.