Factory Talk View SE - Trend Pro

smess.cle

HI everyone,
I wonder if there is a way to show some Backward or forward arrow buttons in Trend Pro (the same way we have in the trend graph).
They are so handy.
See attached image.

Thanks

For_Back.png

I think since you can just click within the trend and scroll left or right, the buttons just became unnecessary. I've never bothered trying to add buttons, but perhaps someone else has

OG

I think since you can just click within the trend and scroll left or right, the buttons just became unnecessary. I've never bothered trying to add buttons, but perhaps someone else has

OG
Hello OG,
Thanks for your answer,
Do you mean click, keep clicking and move the mouse left and right?
If yes, the issue with that is it does scroll left or right, but is is as well "Moving" the graph on the Y axis. when usung the stack Y-axis viewing mode, the graph become partially hiden if by mistake you would have move your mouse on Y axis as well AND it does not scroll by regular period of time (backward 2h ie)

Any idea?

Thanks

...the issue with that is it does scroll left or right, but is is as well "Moving" the graph on the Y axis. when usung the stack Y-axis viewing mode, the graph become partially hiden if by mistake you would have move your mouse on Y axis as well AND it does not scroll by regular period of time (backward 2h ie)...

If you hold the SHIFT key while moving your mouse it will only affect the X-axis. But that doesn't resolve scrolling back in regular periods.

There is not a VBA Method listed for scrolling the X-axis so it doesn't look like we can do VBA code. You can have pre-defined time periods triggered through VBA, but I don't see a way to scroll back in increments like the older Trend object.

OG

Last edited: