FTView SE - Trend - How do I use placeholder on datalog Model??

Revnus

I have global object button that calls an analog faceplate, which has a trend. This trends get the live data based on the value defined in the button (tag). I tried to change the model to use a placeholder, so I can define the model at the global button.
How can I do it, if I cant use placeholder on datalog model?

Correct, they do not let us use a placeholder for the model. There is a Tech Note describing how it could be done using VBA

ID: QA56618

It does require a TechConnect contract to access.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi All, Developing a new application and deploying a historian. In the past I mostly used the original Trend and had them setup with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started to work as junior automation engineer. It will be much more easier now I have access to this site. Wish...
Replies
Views
I have a FTView trend which is set to poll historical data and is displaying data in a data log model. I have scrolling disabled as I only want...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to have a plc change a tag to "1", once FTVIEW SE see's that this tag is '1" it would log one...
Replies
Views
Anybody have a chance to play with the new "Trend Pro" in FTView's latest version? Looks promising, hoping to get a chance tomorrow to run the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom