micro 820 plc timer

nmk34

Hello
how to move a new value to a timer preset PT, if possible?
which of the timer parameter is , the timer current value?
thanks

See this video

It seems to me that, if you duplicated the first programming, MOVing TIME values to TON_1.PT might do the trick.

It also looks like you can create a TIME tag/variable and tie it to the PT of the timer, then changing the value of that TIME tag should change the PT of the timer.

I think it is important that however you pass a value to the .PT of the timer, that value has to be TIME tag.

See also here and here.

hello
i think you can not write t .PT for micro820, i tried that. with other plcs like SLC, that works fine

Here is a working example.

In this first image, dint_pt is 1500 which the ANY_TO_TIME converts to the TIME data type variable time_pt with a value of T#1s500ms. Input 02 was toggled to 1 and TON_1 has expired after timing for 1500ms.
xxx.png
In this second image, state changes to inputs 00 and 01 have decremented dint_pt by 100 and incremented dint_pt by 500, respectively, so dint_pt is now 1900, which ANY_TO_TIME converts to 1s900ms as the value of time_pt. Input 02 was toggled to 0, then back to 1 so TON_1 has expired after timing for 1900ms.
yyy.png