actually i am trying to configure tridonic windim net opc server
via opc easy connet suit.
when client start it shows the values but
after few seconds some of tag values not shown
we use xml da 1.0 version

plz help out
🤷
thanks in advance

I have several proceedures (writeups) that are relevant. I use Citect V5.5 but the communications with V7 are much the same. I also use Siemens CP5613 Profibus but again CP5611 should be much the same.
I think the files will be too large to post here so it is best if you PM me including your email address.

please could u send the details to me too [email protected]

Hello Sir/s

I have a HMI PC running Intouch 7.1 version application and the NIC card is Applicom Profibus NIC PCU1500 PFB . The Wartsila Generator is using S7-300 with profibus FMS protocol .

The problem is that the actual Applicom card was damaged during the relocation of the generator and as a result we purchased another similar applicom card .

During configuration we can not find any FMS protocol under equipment list . So we could not set up the FMS parameters , Any suggestion regarding integration of this FMS issue will be helpful regarding the matter .

Thank you in advance .
Tony

Are you sure that FMS was used? You can also use FMS for PLC/PLC communication, and for a scada system you can also use the S7 protocol.

Applicom NIC PCU1500PFB card integration of FMS protocol

Hello Sir/s

I have a HMI PC running Intouch 7.1 version application and the NIC card is Applicom Profibus NIC PCU1500 PFB . The Wartsila Generator is using S7-300 with profibus FMS protocol .

The problem is that the actual Applicom card was damaged during the relocation of the generator and as a result we purchased another similar applicom card .

During configuration we can not find any FMS protocol under equipment list . So we could not set up the FMS parameters , Any suggestion regarding integration of this FMS issue will be helpful regarding the matter .

Thank you in advance .
Tony

Hi
yes , i am sure that the S7-300 is using FMS protocol along with MPI protocol to communicate with the Applicom PCU1500PFB board. The plant is a French machinery in year 2000 and integrated FMS Profibus.

Does anybody has the BRAD COMMUNICATION's>> DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE TOOL Ver 5.x.x so as to upgrade the Applicom card firmware. I have the firmware , but do not know how to upgrade.
Thanks