EA7 C-more hmi troubleshooting

unsaint33

Our C-more hmi screen went dark at one point. After power cycling, the screen shows ""no system found in the panel," and the LED status in the back side shows no light except the CPU status LED is steady red (reddish orange).

I tried using the C-more recovery tool but just cannot establish the USB connected to the panel.

I found multiple manuals and tried uninstalling/reinstalling the EAC9USBDriver.exe, but in the device manager, the panel always pop up as the unknown device. I follow the manual to reinstall the driver, but always the same result.

Typically with Cmore, if you touch the upper left part of the panel for three seconds it will bring up the system screen. You can do a factory reset from the menu

Similar Topics

Has any one connected the Cmore panel to an Omron NJ PLC if so how? I have been reading up on the FINS communication protocol, Seems a bit fuzzy...
Replies
Views
A client has an EA7-T8C that is on its last legs. Will the EA9-T8CL install in the same panel cutout or will they need make modifications?
Replies
Views
I have an Automation Direct EA7 that I need to get the program out of to install in an identical terminal. Old unit powers up but serial port is...
Replies
Views
Hope to get some input and suggestions from anyone who has had a similar project. Need to control (very low level) 7 different Altivar 61...
Replies
Views
I understand how the system works: EA7 (Cmore) <--RS232--> DL260 (PLC) <--Ethernet--> LookoutDirect 4 but I have no idea if its possible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom