No received data open communication with S7-300 and Hercules terminal.

mulderm

Hello,

I use open communication with a Siemens 315-2 PN/DP and the terminal of hercules, follow by the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mmDP-f38Q
Now the TRCV block is functioning, when I send "H" the plc will received this.
But the TSEND block is not functioning, I received no data on the hercules terminal.
Can anyone help me for this problem?
See also the attached files.

Greetings mulderm

Connection parameter.jpg No receiving data.jpg Receive is ok.jpg

The TSEND REQ input needs a rising edge to send the data. A constant true after connection setup won't work. Have you tested it with a rising edge on M30.1?

Hello Thomas, yes I use this.
Now one Charakter is oke but a few charakter not.
I think for filling the data in the TSEND block it must be a pointer for the s7-300 isn't?
But how I fill in?
I get message 8092 when I use this for the TRCV function for example so the data is not correct?
I use TIA V13.

error 8092.jpg

Last edited:
The TSEND block has a parameter LEN, wih you can see when you click on the triangle.

I believe if you have an array of char, you can enter the array without the bracket and index as DATA parameter, and specify the lenght with the LEN parameter.

On a 1200 you can pack the variables of different types into a struct, and enter the struct at the DATA parameter and set the LEN.

Use "db_Receive_2".Receive as parameter.
Remember that the client hast to send 2 bytes before the TRCV signals when new data has arrived.

Thomas,

Many many thanks!
That was the problem, now I get the pointer to show it.
It works!!!!
Thanks for the fast response, I appreciate it.

right pointer.jpg