Recommendation for Panel PC

Rockfordmfg

Hello All. Please recommend a 10" LOW COST, reliable Panel PC. I see many Chinese brands (probably all brands are made in China), but would like something that could go into a dusty industrial environment and be reliable. Thanks in advance.

Try OnLogic, they seem to pair their IPC with a standalone display. This has the advantage that if the screen goes you are only replacing it not the whole unit.

Similar Topics

The spec calls for a Quantum PLC and HMI to be programmed with Wonderware. I need to propose a touch screen to do this. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking for a cheap and reliable touch panel(standalone) or with plc setup that is capable of communicating with multiple modbus RTU...
Replies
Views
I need to use a 15" Panel Mount SVGA Monitor. Customer has specificed that it NOT be a touchscreen. My guy working on the project got a Rack...
Replies
Views
I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Just looking for recommendation on what others are using for switches. I'm working on a parts list for a project. I need 40 ports...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom