Reading speed from Magnetic pickup

If the low speed causing too low of an input for even a signal conditioner, then I agree change to a prox switch.

qwemx
have you made sure that the mag pickup is as close to the teeth as possible <0.2mm, this will increase voltage output significantly. If that fails, use a proximity sensor

Yes we have adjusted the gap and also tried to increase the number of teeths but unable to obtain higher Voltage

Similar Topics

Good day All, Forgive me if this isn't a question that fits into the scope of the forum, but I am hopeful someone here my be able to help. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I've got some application where i need a very high accurate speed measurement for a line and the encoder cann't achieve such accuracy due...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to know how to read high speed Inputs given to 840D NCU. How one can see status of these on PCU or MMC
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom