SD Card for Phoenix Contact ILC series PLC

FNC

Hi,

I am using a lot of Phoenix Contact ILC series PLCs. There is a slot for a SD card for saving data and graphics. Buying it from Phoenix Contact costs $140 for a seemingly blank 2 GB card with a Phoenix Contact sticker.

I tried using a blank 2 GB card but the PLC does NOT like it and reacts by disabling the ethernet port (can no longer ping it).

Why will a standard blank SC card not work?

Do I really have to shell out $140 for a damn SD card???

Thanks.

FNC

Hello,

I had the same issue with wago sd card.
i think that it has special format inside (some space are pre occupied).

Similar Topics

Hello, new to the forum, been here over the years on and off, but now I am more involved at work so I run into more difficult problems.... Maybe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some advice on an Analogue Input on a Phoenix contact PLC inline control ILC200IB. The machine it as attached to is a Jensen...
Replies
Views
Problem: Ever since we upgraded to fiber on our DH+ network, WonderWare has is giving us a communication status alarm from each PLC. The alarms...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom