Problem with downloading TwinCAT 3 project

Dusan_QC

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with TwinCAT 3. When I try to activate a configuration and start IPC in Run mode I receive an error AdsWarning: 1810 (0x712, ADS ERROR: server is invalid state) and it stays in Config mode.
I have IPC from the IPC series CX51x0, devices on its own reck and EtherCAT couplers (see attached picture) and when I try to activate a configuration and start IPC in Run mode with only a few variables linked in the hardware configuration, it works, but when I link all variables in the hardware configuration, it raises above-mentioned error.
Do you have any suggestions on what to do or try?

Thank you in advance.
ZIHHnOt.jpg

6BDMr8Z.jpg

Check your hardware config, device 2 is not swapping from SAFEOP to OP Mode. on TWCAT2 this used to be becasue the IO didn't match, haven't used TWCAT3 much

As far as I see it you should only have 1 EtherCAT master, (your CX51x0) and your EL6631 should be a box on your EK1200. Your EK1100 and BK1120's should be appended terminals on you EtherCAT master. Verify your topology against your physical setup.

Hello everybody,

I receive an error AdsWarning: 1810 (0x712, ADS ERROR: server is invalid state) and it stays in Config mode.

As others also said,this error code stem from the discrepancy between your configuration and your physical modules. You have to check your configuration exactly.