stack light

jimtech67

Anyone have recommendations for a stack light the can be seen in bright sun light?

My existing one don't cut it..

It needs to be rated for:
24 VAC
will be outside
Prefer LED
needs to be on a extension pole about 2 or 3 feet
yellow and green by the way

Thanks

Banner Engineering also has some nice lighting in IP65-67 range. I've used TL70 stack lights. They're bright and nice quality. Shingle & Gibb or Peerless Electronics will be your local distributor. Allied Electronics also sells Banner without the local support.

Finally! Someone has found a place to use the beloved traffic light program.
Just go buy a traffic light.

Place I worked before bought one and used it to signal Safety for the last week.. Red, Reported Injury. Yellow, Near Miss. Green, Safety Maintained.

Just a simple stupid 3 Position NO-NO-NO switch.

Just go buy a traffic light.

Traffic lights have shades over them like I mentioned above, helping to keep direct sunlight from effecting their visibility. If you could design something for your the current stack light you might see improvements.

Traffic lights have shades over them like I mentioned above, helping to keep direct sunlight from effecting their visibility. If you could design something for your the current stack light you might see improvements.

I'm thinking if he gets a traffic light (only a few hundred bucks) he can get the visibility he wants if he's needing just unidirectional.