Quick Rockwell Automation Software Question

Hi, is it possible to program a SLC 500 with the Rockwell Automation Micrologix 1000 disk that has RSLogix 500 Ver. 6.1 & RSLinx Ver. 2.42 Programming Software on it?

Thanks

I have no idea what you are asking. RSLogix has several versions now but all will program ANY SLC and ML EXCEPT the free download version for the 10 point Micrologix, as noted it only works with the 10 point ML>

From what I can tell the disk is an original Rockwell automation disk. It is Micrologix starter Pak.

So with the above reply I would say that you can't program a SLC with it.

Thanks John

RSLogix500 is the software developed for programming any SLC500 unit, the problem you may encounter is weather you have the necessary "key" to activate the program. Without the key the software has limited features available or is totally unuseable. Rockwell will often package demos of multiple programs on a single CD. The right key disk can turn a demo into a full featured programming package.