Interfacing with a Can Device with ControlLogix

Hi Gents,

I am required to interface with a Drive from a ControlLogix L-61. Has anyone any experience of this?

Any recommendations of how I can achieve this, Modules available, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Well... I don't know of any CAN modules for ControlLogix... maybe SST? Otherwise you can use the serial port on the processor or a serial interface card from someone like Prosoft.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Is there anyway of directly interfacing the Maxim 1 wire protocol to a PLC? Thanks Carl
Replies
Views
Folks, I need to interface Profibus PA device (Slave devices like SIMOCODE)with SLC 5/04 and point to note here is that there is no Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am picking up a project started by a predecessor who is now out of contact. It is a Siemens S7-1515F PLC system - but the query is how you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom