Milwaukee Control Engineer Job

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I tried to post in the "Jobs" section of this site, but it produced an error when doing so.

I'm the control engineering manager for a local food/beverage company and am looking for a control engineer in the Milwaukee area. Process control and food/beverage experience preferred.

Send resume to:

[email protected]

Or give me a buzz:

262-251-8572 x176

Greg J. Dake

I have looked at the Job add site - I suggest send an Email to Phil.
It appears to be working - provided you click either of the buttons before the view buttons.
- I;m in Aus - too far away

I remember a couple years back reading about the Australians looking for skilled foreigners to move in and get jobs there.

If it weren't for what, 95% of the world's poisonous creatures living in Australia, I probably would consider going there. And I hear those huntsman spiders are things you just have to learn to live with, but I don't like waking up to find a 1 inch long wolf spider sitting in my bathtub... can't imagine waking up to find a 12 inch one standing in there instead.

let me know if there are 12 inch long spiders here - I'll be on the next plane out.

My wife is petrified of spiders
She tells me (the daddy longlegs - about 1/8 inch) spider is 6 feet across.
it is funny

Ok, so maybe the Huntsman spiders are only 4-6 inches. Still too big for my liking. All we got here are little cellar spiders that kinda look like daddy long legs, and wolf spiders which usually keep to themselves and only ever get a little over an inch long or so.

And I'm talking leg span, not body length.

by wife is talking body length
when she mentions leg span she saye wall to wall - 12 foot

we have the wolf spider - the huntsman's don't bite
odly it is the smaller ones that pack a punch.
I'm in Melbourne - no life threatening ones here
the most dangerous is in Sydney (900Kms away)
they now have an anti venom for it - you have 20 mins to live.
good news.

Yeah but over here we don't have all the stuff that wants to eat you
bears, wolves, cougars, etc
Plus all of the dangerous stuff here tries to leave you alone - eg most venomous snake - inland taipan - is very rare and will run and hide first.

Yeah but over here we don't have all the stuff that wants to eat you
bears, wolves, cougars, etc
Plus all of the dangerous stuff here tries to leave you alone - eg most venomous snake - inland taipan - is very rare and will run and hide first.

What about our Drop Bears and the deadly Kangaroos