Error In Diagnostic window of FactoryTalk View ME

bansodevb

Hi,

I have develop HMI application in FTView ME and it is communicationg with the SLC PLC. For testing purpose I am using SLC emulator. I am browsing the PLC tags using OPC data Server.

When I run the application, On some screens it gives error
The Item '::[WW2340D]N7:152' is known to more than one server.

Can anyone explain what is this error ?

Thanks In Advance

Vinod B. Bansode

ME Err.JPG

I get that error while attempting the following:
  • My FT View ME (11.0) application is intended to communicate with 5 MicroLogix 1400PLCs
  • All PLCs will be running the same program
  • I am running that PLC program on one instance of RSLogix 500 Emulate
  • I tried to create two OPC Servers in FT View ME which correspond to two topics in RSLinx DDE/OPC. I figured I could simulate all 5 PLCs.
  • Both topics point to the same emulator