PLC: V and Z registers vs. D registers

Pita

Hi, I'm converting a A2S PLC to a Q02UDE PLC. And I've came over some registers I'm not used to program with:

1. What is the difference between V-register (edge relay) and D-register (data register)?

2. What does H0V mean?

3. What is the difference between Z-register (Index register) and D-register (data register)?

Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

Hello to everyone. I hope you are doing well. I have a KINCO PLC HP043-20DT. I'm communicating through free-protocol instructions XMT and RCV...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have picked up a job where the previous automation guy selected some Freewave Radios (WC20i-485 into WC45i stick gateway) to transmit...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all... I am a new bee in C# to GE Fanuc Versamax Pro PLC communication..... So I want to read/write registers values using c#...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to read Modbus Ethernet data from a Bentley Nevada 3500 system in a Tricon. I'm reading BOOL and DINT data just fine, but when it...
Replies
Views
We're have an S7-300 (313C-2 DP) configured to talk to another PLC via a DP-DP coupler. We configured the I/O for the coupler with 3 blocks of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom