PLC Ladder Logic programming

Click on the top of this page "PLC TRAINING STORE - CLICK HERE TO ENTER'.

hi,kindly send a good material to me on how to program a PLC using ladder logic as a beginner.thanks

Just a quick suggestion if you don't have the initiative to search on the internet or even on this forum, people aren't going to be very nice. Logixpro is a good start to learn the basics, along with this free book http://webbooks.net/freestuff/plc.pdf should get you started. Then of course gettign a real plc and hardware would be next.

Kalle, I was Impressed by your goggle macro?

lmgtfy.com is vey popular on this forum. Many homework questions have been hit with it.

I used it once on my bosses boss when he sent me a email to find him some info he could have got himself in 30 seconds or less.

The thing was he was real impressed with it and it never registered with him that I was being a smart A$$ that day.

i would say is better to start with a programmable relay like zelio telemechanique , you will learn a lot, then you can jump to any plc

Yeah google is a powerful tool, you could probably get a degree out of google. You should see the questions on yahoo answers, I hang around military, programming, computers, and languages, people there do homework assignments all the time, and I tell them would you do your son homework too, and there are other questions that are plain dumb and you can easily google. We live in a lazy world.