PanelView Plus 7 Alarm List Message Display is Wrong

lkkplayer

I use
PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals
Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B
PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM

Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal Load Location"
I encountered a strange phenomenon
When ER[4].8 -> ON, the alarm list show "1046 Abnormal Load Location" is right.
But ER[4].8 -> OFF, the alarm list show message is wrong in two Graphic Terminals.
The Alarm time is the same, but the message is wrong.
I don't know why happen?
How to solve this problem?

Program.jpg Tag ON.jpg Tag OFF.jpg

It may happen if any other error bit is triggered after you acknowledge the ER[4].8 or if there is already an error bit which is active.

Check your program code to see if there are any active error bits and subsequently, check in the HMI Alarm List the corresponding Alarm Description for the particular error bits for both the terminals.