could not inflate RSLinxNG PVP

Kataeb

Kindly, we have the following hmi, which when we try to do firmware upgrade, we get the message:
" could not inflate RSLinxNG PVP Install.exe.gz. Maybe out of Flash Storage memory. "
Hmi: Allen-Bradley 2711P-T10C4D1 PanelView Plus 1000 Color Terminal 10.4-inch, Touch, Standard.

What could be the problem ?

Thank you

The file system onboard is probably out of room to decompress the firmware files.

Are you doing the firmware upgrade via a CF card, or by download over the network ?

Delete any *.MER files on the terminal, and download an empty application with the "delete log files on startup" option checked, then do a full power cycle, and try the firmware upgrade again.

The unit was not running any application, see below problem.
So, we tried to do a Reset, as recommended, but also not finishing it.
Finally, we are doing the upgrade, in hope of getting somewhere.
Did we miss any step?

Original problem :
Checking FactoryTalk View ME Station integrity. Please wait...
Starting FactoryTalk View ME Station. Please wait...
Unable to open the runtime project. Check for sufficient space and necessary permissions at \Temp\.
The directory \Temp\ does not exist and could not be created. Please ensure this directory exists before trying to run a project.
Loading application. Please wait...

Reset the PanelView Plus 1000 :
Attach a USB keyboard to the terminal.
1. Cycle power to the terminal. (Important: The white square in the next step will only show up if a USB Keyboard is plugged in prior to cycling power.)
2. Press and hold the white square until you enter the Maintenance Menu. Alternatively you can press the F1 key on the USB keyboard.
3. Use the down arrow key on the USB keyboard to select Special BOOT Action.
4. Use the right arrow key on the USB keyboard to select Special BOOT Action – FactoryDefault.
5. Use the up arrow key on the USB keyboard to select Reboot with selected options, and press the Enter key.