HMI MAC E200 Manual

I have a link on my PC at work, cannot remember what it is but believe it to be something like mac-terminals.com.

I found it a couple of years ago, although Mitsubishi & Beijers have web sites, they do not support the old mac.
I think there may be a link on the beijers site though, if I remember I will post the link
By the way don't you think an upgrade to E series or GOT might be in order?

I´m also looking for old manuals for these.

If anyone has for other MAC terminals as well please share.
Too bad if these manuals disappear into thin air.. (y)

The Mitsubishi HMIs E series were made by Beijer who sold them as their Cimrex C range. What information are you looking for?
Attached is a Key Sequences pdf that was useful. Most files are too big to upload, if you PM me your email address and tell me what you are looking for I will send you what I have.