How to transfer rslogix 500 onto another pc

miller20

Hey guys

I recently go a new PC and i need to transfer some stuff over to it i was wondering if anyone new how i could transfer my programs over without having issues with passwords and stuff. I even tried transferring them from 1 user onto another user account on the same PC it still wouldn't work.

Thanks

Installing the software is easy just install the versions you want
I always start at the bottom and work my way up
Some earlier versions will not work in Windows 10
the activation is the problem I keep all my activation on the dongle so I can use ant computer
if you don't have the dongle you will need to contact Rockwell
I know some will recommend installing the activations on a server but that will only work if you have access to the server in the field that may be a problem. The dongle always woks