CP400 Soft ABB

moneeb

Hi everyone,
please help me!! I have CP400 Soft Version 1.1.0 build 179. I have uploaded *.AA6 file as backup. As per the option available, i am trying to make source from it according to the given procedure. But when i select *.AA6 file to reconstruct source, it gives me error " failed to read this file". Although, when i am re-downloading this image back to the Panel, it works fine. Help me why i cannot convert this image back to source.

regards,
Muneeb

I am in urgent need for this software

Do u still have this software CP400-SOFT V1.1.0 (Build 179) i have CP400-SOFT V1.1.0 (Build 173) whiCh is error prone , thnx :site:

Hello, Muneeb. Have you got the solution for this? i am also seeing same issue

Hello Muneed, Have you got any solution for this? I am also seeing same issue in my CP435T HMI backup, i cant reconstruct *.AA6 and shoinmg me as Invalid File Version.

Can you help me, if you resolved for you?

Sridhar K

Hi everyone,
please help me!! I have CP400 Soft Version 1.1.0 build 179. I have uploaded *.AA6 file as backup. As per the option available, i am trying to make source from it according to the given procedure. But when i select *.AA6 file to reconstruct source, it gives me error " failed to read this file". Although, when i am re-downloading this image back to the Panel, it works fine. Help me why i cannot convert this image back to source.

regards,
Muneeb