Rockwell PLC socket comms

Manglemender

Hello,

I have a machine in Missouri where the PLC communicates with two Intellisys Throttle valves via TCP socket comms on port 503. It's a fairly simple ascii text based interface where the PLC sends a command and the valve responds. Twice recently, the comms has stopped working and will only re-establish by when the CPU is switched to stop and then back to run.

There are also TCP comms to a pulse generator and they are completely bomb proof.

Has anyone else seen this problem/know a solution?

Nick

CPU = L81
Tools = Studio5000 V30

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom