CompactlogicL23E communicate hmi delta

zai_jnr

Hi members,

Currently i'm working for hmi replacement from wientek hmi to delta hmi
The configuration is as below
1) ab cpu/compactlogix L23E
2) delta hmi dop-110ws

System using Controller Tags, all boolean button working great.

System tag for controller is
HMI_Target_Quantity
- HMI_Target_Quantity.PRE (DINT)
-HMI_Target_Quantity.ACC (DINT)

The only issue is i cannot to read data from tag *.PRE and *.ACC

Anyone can help, how to set that issue address inside delta hmi?

I can't help with delta HMI's specifically, but if you can't get that to work at the HMI level, just MOV the ACC into a standard DINT for reading by the HMI, and MOV another standard DINT into the PRE, and have the HMI write to the DINT instead.

I often do this as a matter of course, because then it allows me to have the user enter the time preset in seconds or minutes, and then I just multiply it into the PRE at the PLC level. This also gives me the chance to sanity-check the user input before it gets anywhere near the timer - if you don't, and your user enters -1 as a timer preset, your PLC will fault.

Hi members,

Issue close, forgot to update in this thread.

We need to export existing tag file to csv file then update from there.Upon complete this process, just import the file to new Delta HMI.

Hope this help for member who will face same prob later.

Thanks