Create dll for Wonderware System Platform

Tanquen

I was given some example code but I can not get the function to show up in the System Platform script.

The dll import is successful but I'm unsure how to reference it in script or if I created it with the wrong Visual Studio template type, Windows Forms Class Library - c#.

This is the dll code:

using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace WinFormsLibrary1
{
public class ResizableForm
{
[DllImport("user32.dll")]
public static extern IntPtr GetForegroundWindow();

public Form GetCurrentWindow()
{
IntPtr activeWindowHandle = GetForegroundWindow();
Form f = Control.FromHandle(activeWindowHandle) as Form;
return f;
}
}
}

When I try to use it in script I get the error, Unknown Type.

Also tried "WinFormsLibrary1.ResizableForm"

Dim myLib As ResizableForm;
Dim myGfc As System.Windows.Forms.Form;

myLib = new ResizableForm();
myGfc = myLib.GetCurrentWindow();

myGfc.Width = #;
myGfc.Height = #;

I found this thread and they are doing something similar.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=114301

At first the code had errors about the Windows Forms in Visual Studio but I found you can add a reference to the System.Windows.Forms in the Class Library (.NET Framework) template. So, I now get a dll that I can import into System Platform, it is listed under the Script Function Browser and the script has no errors but in runtime nothing happens when the button with the script is used and this is in the SMC log: Script execution exception.Message: Non-static method requires a target..
System.Reflection.TargetException: Non-static method requires a target.