Powerflex 525 parameters don't change

Zemian

Hello everybody, I'm facing a problem not big, but it's driving me crazy because after a lot of time I have not been able to solve it.

I'm in a factory where there is a Siemens PLC controlling several Powerflex 525.

I give the start and the stop from the PLC, but to change the frequency I use the keypad.
I had to change the speed of three Powerflex, but I managed to change it just in two of them (in one of those I hade to modify also the maximum frequency because the value I wanted was above the max).
In the third Powerflex I managed to change just the A0426 for the setpoint frequency, but the value was not written on the B0002 because it's below the minimum frequency.
I've tried to change the minimum frequency through the parameter P043, but the value doesn't change.

I then went to parameter P047 to see if it was set on 2 to enable the edit from the keypad, but it's set to 1, and I can't edit it.
I asked the customer if he protected some parameters with a password but he guarantees he didn't.
Does anyone has any idea about why I can't modify those parameters? Do I have to enable them somewhere?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

To my knowledge there is not a way to password protect parameters on a 525. Try using CONNECTED COMPONENTS WORKBENCH its a free Rockwell software that you can program the parameters and download them to your drive

To my knowledge there is not a way to password protect parameters on a 525. Try using CONNECTED COMPONENTS WORKBENCH its a free Rockwell software that you can program the parameters and download them to your drive

Yes, there is a password protected program lock on a PF520 drive, it's A553 to determine how much of the programming you want locked, then A552 is where the password goes. Look at A 553 first, if it is anything other than 0, they have made a customized set of parameters that are locked out or only available via comms, not the keypad. If so, then you will need to get the Unlock code from whomever locked it and enter than into A552. If you don't have that code, you are screwed, there is no "back door" that I am aware of.

Thanks everybody.

The A553 is set to 0, there is no password protection.
I also noticed that while the Powerflex i can change the speed show me normally the setpoint speed, the ones in which I can't change it show me the actual speed (when they are all stopped they display 0 Hz, while the other ones continue showing the setpoint speed even if they are stopped).

I lost hope to change the parameters manually, I'll try with CONNECTED COMPONENTS WORKBENCH as tech321 suggested.
Thanks again to everyone!