Pvp 1000 alarms

nathan.slade

Hi all
Long time since ive asked for help hear but hear we go.
I have been asked to make some new alarms on a lines panel view plus 1000 from a different plc then the process. It's coming from the hydraulics room that powers the line. Both plc's are on the same network eg. 123.123.123.xxx. I started to read the panel view manual at 2am this morning but gave up. I have done this about 10 years ago but cannot remember the procedure. Can someone please point me in the direction of some easy to read doc's on how to do this? reading tech doc's on night **** is not easy for me.
Thanks all for your help

Hi all
Long time since ive asked for help hear but hear we go.
I have been asked to make some new alarms on a lines panel view plus 1000 from a different plc then the process. It's coming from the hydraulics room that powers the line. Both plc's are on the same network eg. 123.123.123.xxx. I started to read the panel view manual at 2am this morning but gave up. I have done this about 10 years ago but cannot remember the procedure. Can someone please point me in the direction of some easy to read doc's on how to do this? reading tech doc's on night **** is not easy for me.
Thanks all for your help

Hi, good morning! I've attached a lab manual that I've had for a while. It provides configuration exercises for panelviews. Page 118 references alarms. Hope this helps.

Last edited: